Technical consultant MSC SimManager at In Summa Innovation
Are you looking for a challenging job and does mechanical simulation software arouse your interest? Would you like to work for a market leader in the engineering world? In Summa Innovation, exclusive BeNeLux agency of MSC.Software, offers you a unique opportunity to get the maximum out of your career!
In the position of Technical consultant – MSC SimManager you conduct Simulation Data and Process Management (SDM) projects for customers in Europe regarding all aspects of SDM (MSC.SimManager software, IT infrastructure, services, training, support).
Besides personal growth and result-oriented work on challenging assignments for our clients, we cherish the In Summa team spirit. Social gatherings, trips, interactive knowledge sessions…..“The more fun you have in your work, the better you perform” is our motto. This combined makes In Summa an attractive employer.
The profile we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix IT infrastructures around web based information systems and high performance computing
- Mechanical engineering/CAE experience desirable Technical education, preferably Master in engineering science
- Ability to understand Virtual Product Development processes and turn them into SDM deployments
- IT experience, in system administration (Unix/Linux/Windows), Internet technologies (HTML, XML, web application servers, in particular Apache/Tomcat and/or IBM WebSphere), load sharing systems (Sun Grid Engine, LSF), SQL databases (in particular Oracle)
- Team working attitude
- Customer-oriented behavior
- CAE, CAD, PDM and/or graphics experience
- Self-motivated learning and working style
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and mobility, ability to spend significant amount of time onsite at customers in the BeNeLux region
- Fluent in Dutch and English, additional know-how of additional European language is a plus
- Someone who is not afraid of Nerf guns
- Conduct all aspects of SDM projects in SimManager
- Help with technical preparation of commercial presentations for our customers regarding highly innovative solutions / Informing our clients about the innovations of our tools
- Local support on Solution design
- Local support on Implementation, documentation, administration, test, training, support and design of the IT infrastructure
- Highly involved in research and development of SDM solutions
- Spot & follow up commercial opportunities with customers and/or potential customers
- Always and everywhere: sharing knowledge with your fellow employees!
What can you expect from us?
- A very flexible and interesting work environment
- An informal and dynamic corporate culture with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Personal development possibilities
- Be part of a small team of highly skilled simulation experts
- Good conditions of employment (Salary, Lease car or mobility budget, laptop & telephone, pension scheme, 27+ vacation days, bonus scheme etc.)
- An employment contract for indefinite period!
Are you interested in this challenging job in a fascinating High-Tech World? Than we would like to receive your motivation and Curriculum Vitae via our online application form. For more information, please contact Inge Barendregt via phone number 0651106525.
*Acquisition on the basis of our vacancies is not appreciated, open applications are always welcome!