Technical Engineering consultant at In Summa Innovation
Technical Engineering consultant
Are you looking for a challenging job and does mechanical simulation software arouse your interest? Would you like to work for a market leader in the engineering world? In Summa Innovation, exclusive agent of MSC.Software, offers you a unique opportunity to get the maximum out of your career!
In the position of Technical consultant you support the users of our simulation software by improving their simulation results and work on their modeling challenges. You actively assist the sales & marketing team with the promotion of our solutions to customers and prospects in the Benelux, multi-nationals in the High-tech industry.
Besides personal growth and result-oriented work on challenging assignments for our clients, we cherish the In Summa team spirit. Social gatherings, trips, interactive knowledge sessions…..“The more fun you have in your work, the better you perform” is our motto. This combined makes In Summa an attractive employer.
The profile we are looking for:
- Technical education, preferably Master in engineering science
- Experience with: CAE, FEM, CFD, MBS, Material engineering, Manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and in writing), Dutch and or French language is an advantage
- Pragmatic, solution oriented and decisive
- Ambitious and willing to continuously develop yourself
- Flexible and independent
- Willing to travel within the Benelux
- Some experience in similar positions is definitely a plus
- Handle support questions of our customers
- Taking care of individual or classroom trainings on MSC Software tools
- Help with technical preparation of commercial presentations for our customers regarding highly innovative solutions
- Informing our clients about the innovations of our tools
- Spot & follow up commercial opportunities with customers and/or potential customers
- Assist our clients with their engineering activities
- Always and everywhere: sharing knowledge with your fellow employees!
What can you expect from us?
- A very flexible and interesting work environment
- An informal and dynamic corporate culture with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Personal development possibilities
- Be part of a small team of highly skilled simulation experts
- Good conditions of employment (Salary, Lease car or mobility budget, laptop & telephone, pension scheme, 27+ vacation days, bonus scheme etc.)
- An employment contract for indefinite period!
Are you interested in this challenging job in a fascinating high-tech engineering world? Than we would like to receive your motivation and Curriculum Vitae via our online application form.
Questions or more information about this job?
Inge Barendregt, phone: 0651106525 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee is ready! See you soon!
*Acquisition on the basis of our vacancies is not appreciated, open applications are always welcome!